We are excited to unveil the OpenG2P Version 1.1, an open-source platform dedicated to transforming the delivery of benefits to those who need them most. Version 1.1 is a significant step forward in our mission to enhance social protection systems, empower governments, and amplify the impact of humanitarian organisations.
Key advances in version 1.1 are
- Tokenization of identifiers (foundational ID)
- Registry with security and privacy features
- Proxy Means Test plugin
- Multi-stage approval based on user role configuration
- Payment integration using Mojaloop (Technical demonstration)
- Cyclical and cycle-less payments
- Digitally secured voucher-based service delivery
- Voucher scanner Android app
- Self service portal
- Login using e-Signet and MOSIP ID for self service portal
- Reimbursement through service provider portal
- Document management
- Monitoring and reporting using Kibana
OpenG2P’s growth wouldn’t be possible without the dedicated contributions of organisations and implementers who share our vision. Your input, insights, and collaboration drive us forward, enabling OpenG2P to make a tangible difference in the lives of those who rely on critical benefits.
For an in-depth look at the new features, improvements, and enhancements in OpenG2P Version 1.1, explore the comprehensive Release Notes:
Thank you for being an essential part of this transformative journey.
Head of Engineering